cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby-Nourani
Community Member

BigBlueButton Resume Recording Issue

Hi

We use Big Blue Button for our online conferences on Canvas.

A few lecturers have mentioned that there is a problem with BBB recording when they try to resume the recording after the class short break.

BBB doesn't record the session after they resume the recording although the button at the top says recording.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Does anyone know the reason for this problem?

Cheers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @Bobby-Nourani ...

I am not sure of an answer for you, but I would like to bring @ffdixon into this conversation in hopes that he will be able to help answer your question. Good luck to you!

walter965
Community Member

Hello @Bobby-Nourani,

Fred mentioned that there's a way to contact BBB for help, but as I didn't see it very clearly in our Web Conferencing Resources document, I figured others couldn't, either! That page now includes its own link about how to get help with recordings—sounds like you are both over the 24-hour timeframe, so I'd recommend reaching out. To save you an extra click, the new link in the conferencing document links out to How long until my recording is available for viewing? – Blindside Networks Customer Support Portal. Send an email and the information described within that page, and the BBB team will do their best to help you out!

Thanks and regard

mygiftcardsite