cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
support_admin
Community Member

BigBlueButton reports/logging?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to know how many of our students/faculty have used the BigBlueButton plugin for a conference this semester? We have been having reports of problems from various students in various locations, and I would dearly like to know whether they make up a large or small percent of the student population (e.g. 5/10 students who have used BBB have had problems, vs 5/200 students)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ffdixon
Community Champion

Hi Support_admin,

We provide the hosting for BigBlueButton.  We have the ability to go through usage logs on our servers to help narrow down any issues.  If you could send us enough information to narrow down the sessions in which students were experiencing problems (date of session and instructor's name) - you can make me directly  @ffdixon ​- we can take a closer look and let you know what we find.

Regards,... Fred
--
Blindside Networks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi support_admin​...

I am not sure of an answer for you, but I will tag both  @ffdixon ​and  @tara ​ in this discussion thread to see if they would be able to provide any information for you.  Good luck to you!

ffdixon
Community Champion

Hi Support_admin,

We provide the hosting for BigBlueButton.  We have the ability to go through usage logs on our servers to help narrow down any issues.  If you could send us enough information to narrow down the sessions in which students were experiencing problems (date of session and instructor's name) - you can make me directly  @ffdixon ​- we can take a closer look and let you know what we find.

Regards,... Fred
--
Blindside Networks

View solution in original post