cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isobel_williams
Community Contributor

Blackboard Collaborate Whiteboard

Hi

Is it possible to see students names when they write on the Blackboard Collaborate LTI whiteboard?  Some students are writing silly things and it would be good to see who they are! (K-12).

The teachers do not want to have to turn off the whiteboard tools for everyone.

Tags (1)
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @isobel_williams ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you on this question since you first posted it on September 10, 2018.  It seems as though you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find a solution on your own since you first posted this question?  If so, would you mind sharing what you have found?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  If that is the case, please let us know that as well.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find a solution for you...but more because we haven't heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for five months.  However, that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Isobel.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

isobel_williams
Community Contributor

Hi  @chofer ‌

Thanks for replying - No I didn't get an answer - There  was no indication that anyone used it.  I posted the same question on the Blackboard community with the same result!    It is for teachers I was working with - I think they have just accepted the issue and are managing it with classroom management techniques

Isobel