cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew_delmastr

Book Widgets and Canvas

Hi community! Has anyone out there had any experience using Book Widgets (LTI) with Canvas? If so I would love to hear how it integrates. Can you embed individual/multiple widgets on pages? How have you found the usability?

Thanks,

Andrew

2 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @andrew_delmastr ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  While I do not have an answer for you myself, I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here in the Community for over three months without any replies.  It appears as though you may have stumped Community members with your question.  Since you first posted this question, have you been able to find any solutions on your own that you would be willing to share with us here in this topic?  Or, if you are still looking for some assistance with this question, please let us know that as well.  I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you...but because we haven't heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since early January 2018.  This won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below, however.  I hope that's alright with you, Andrew.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

ranked1000

I can't say enough about this integration.  I do listening practice in French, (Spanish could do it too.) and am able to use so many more images so quickly and easily to make conversational topics. Once you get it integrated, it saves so much time.  When you correct work, it color codes incorrect answers in red and correct answers in green.  They you scroll through and give helpful conceptual feedback with your grading time instead of sitting there grading correct answers and exhausting yourself.  The kids are so responsive when they see feedback on their Canvas to do list.They love how fast feedback is. I could really use someone to collaborate in World Language with on this. michele.raasch@southeastpolk.org

0 Kudos