Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goleisa

Bookmark

Jump to solution

Is there a way to bookmark when I'm in the middle of a course so that I can return to it easily?

\\

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @goleisa  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Canvas doesn't really have bookmarks inside the platform...except for maybe these Guides:

How do I bookmark content in the Student app on my Android device? 

How do I view Bookmarks in the Student app on my Android device?

How do I bookmark a question bank in a course? 

But, I think what you'll want to do is utilize the bookmarks feature in your web browser.  Here are a couple links that I found for you that may help:

I hope this information will be of help to you, Leisa.  Please let members of the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @goleisa  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Canvas doesn't really have bookmarks inside the platform...except for maybe these Guides:

How do I bookmark content in the Student app on my Android device? 

How do I view Bookmarks in the Student app on my Android device?

How do I bookmark a question bank in a course? 

But, I think what you'll want to do is utilize the bookmarks feature in your web browser.  Here are a couple links that I found for you that may help:

I hope this information will be of help to you, Leisa.  Please let members of the Community know if you have any questions about this...thanks!