cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burkel1
Community Member

Box Integration and embedding errors

Jump to solution

I've been using my box account and the embed widget code to embed worksheets and notes into my Canvas course.  Just in the last week I've been having students get an error and be unable to read/see the embedded documents.  I tried to go back and use the LTI instead but its not showing up in the LTI menu despite being installed.  Anyone else having this problem?  Suggestion?  

263813_2018-01-05.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

My technology administrator here finally figured it out.  Evidently Box changed the way they share their data (a different link) and that was being blocked by our filter.  All fixed now!  Thanks for sharing it!  

Lois

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Instructure
Instructure

Hi there,  @burkel1 !

I'm going to go ahead and share your Box question with https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=1e3bbeaa-4214-4c63-a856-849db716fa5...‌ to see if anyone else has run across this issue before. Hopefully the extra eyes will get some traction on your question!

Cheers!

Hi

My technology administrator here finally figured it out.  Evidently Box changed the way they share their data (a different link) and that was being blocked by our filter.  All fixed now!  Thanks for sharing it!  

Lois

@burkel1  

I'm so glad to hear that this all got worked out! I'm going to mark your answer as correct in case someone else has this problem in the future!