cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwanklyn
Community Member

Breakdown of rubric scores by criterion

Is there a way to get a breakdown of the rubric score by criterion instead of the overall score?  Let's say I have 3 criterion all with a maximum of 5 points.  I know I can see the overall score out of 15.  I would like to get some data on how my students are doing on each of the criterion individually.

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@kwanklyn , I apologize that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response--but it appears you have the Community stumped! Were you able to devise a solution independently, and if you were, would you take a moment to let us know how you accomplished this? For what it's worth, my understanding of how the Learning Mastery Gradebook works is that if you create each of the criteria as outcomes, you will be able to track them. (That's what I do; in addition to pulling down account- and sub-account level outcomes for my rubrics, I create my own course-level ones and then align them in the rubrics.) Please refer to How do I use the Learning Mastery Gradebook to view outcome results in a course? for more information about this.

In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to enhance the visibility of your question by sharing it with the Higher Education group.

James
Community Champion

And if you haven't used the learning mastery gradebook, I'm pretty sure this can be obtained through the API, but not as a simple built-in report.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

We haven't heard from you in a while,  @kwanklyn , so we are hopeful that the posted responses resolved the matter. I'm going to mark this question as Assumed Answered, but the topic remains open for participation, so feel free to post an update.