Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_m_hinton

Bulk upload to Turnitin LTI-type assignments

Jump to solution

Help! Is it possible for staff to bulk upload assignments for originality checking using the Turnitin LTI?

Yes / No / Maybe in another life?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Community Champion

Hi, Danielle! You can bulk upload at Turnitin's website. If you have access to the LTI, you can access the Turnitin website. If you do not know your password, just go through the password recovery process with the email in your Canvas profile to create a password you can use.  Here is a tutorial on using QuickSubmit at turnitin.com: Quick Submit - YouTube

However, the LTI integration in Canvas is designed for each student to upload her assignment. Although, letting faculty submit for students in the LTI is a feature Turnitin says is coming to the LTI in the future.

You can read up on the features of the LTI at my blog post here in the canvas community: Canvas and Turnitin. I hope that helps! If you need anything else, let me know. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dhulsey
Community Champion

Hi, Danielle! You can bulk upload at Turnitin's website. If you have access to the LTI, you can access the Turnitin website. If you do not know your password, just go through the password recovery process with the email in your Canvas profile to create a password you can use.  Here is a tutorial on using QuickSubmit at turnitin.com: Quick Submit - YouTube

However, the LTI integration in Canvas is designed for each student to upload her assignment. Although, letting faculty submit for students in the LTI is a feature Turnitin says is coming to the LTI in the future.

You can read up on the features of the LTI at my blog post here in the canvas community: Canvas and Turnitin. I hope that helps! If you need anything else, let me know. Smiley Happy

lindalee
Advocate

Hi  @d_m_hinton ​,

You might be interested in this feature idea, which is currently open for voting:  " modifiedtitle="true" title="Enable bulk download and upload for Turnitin LTI assignment submission....

Best,

Linda