CANNOT LOGIN NEED HELP ASAP OR I WILL FAIL

Jump to solution
parenhayt
Community Member

I cannot seem to login to canvas using facebook. I don't have any other way of logging in this platform but the "login using facebook" option. It seemed to work fine a night before but It started giving me error earlier up until present. I have tried logging in to canvas using another facebook account and it seemed to work just fine. I would like to know how I can retrieve my account ASAP please I'm begging u, i have upcoming quizzes in which I'll fail if I don't take them. I already emailed support a couple of times and i already did the "forgot password option". This is the reply I received with the "forgot password" option. I have yet to receive the support reply. HOPING you can help me retrieve my account PLEASE

You requested a confirmation of your password for logging into Canvas.

This address is associated with the login, "1463263003876911".

The password for this login should have been given to you by the system administrators at Free For Teacher, and Instructure doesn't have access to your password. If your password is not working, please contact the system administrators about changing or verifying your password.

0 Likes
1 Solution
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hello Elondo,

Your Canvas login info has been sent to the email address associated with your account.

View solution in original post