cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevin_taylor
Community Member

CEHE site is down

Our schools Canvas site seems to be down. Any ideas as to the cause or a time when it may be back up? The site is cehe.instructure.com

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @kevin_taylor  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Canvas itself is not currently experiencing any issues, and you can always check the Canvas Status page for details.

Because this is a global community whose members don't have access to the specifics of your school's servers or status, we recommend that you reach out directly to the school to obtain updates. "CEHE" sounds like it might be Center for Excellence in Higher Education » Helping Donors Transform Higher Education Through Effect... —there's a phone number there—and since your email address is associated with Independence University, you might also try the contact information at the bottom of this page: Student Help & Support | Independence University 

Hope this helps.

bneporadny
Community Champion

Hi Kevin,

You have actually posted to the global Canvas Community where people come together from all over to collaborate on how to best use Canvas. 

If you're still having issues I would suggest contacting your local support or #canvas support‌ for additional assistance as we in the community do not have access to your instance of Canvas. 

I can tell you that I was able to use the URL you provided and was able to bring up your schools Canvas login page. 

Brian

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@kevin_taylor ‌, since we posted these responses, the Canvas Status page was updated to reflect an outage at some schools in the U.S. between 8:36 and 8:47 am MST, which sounds like it might have coincided with your access issues. We hope you're now able to access Canvas.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kevin_taylor ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie