cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jarthos
Community Participant

CUSTOM ICONS?

Hi!  I want to substitute some custom icons in place of the ubiquitous generic "folder" icon that Canvas uses to represent a 'folder'.  Would someone know where this folder image is in the code?

Thanks!

John

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello jarthos...

I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Canvas Community for such a long time without a response.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you, I wanted to let you know that I am going to share your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/canvas-developers?sr=search&searchId=aad19d41-2d73-4985-8397-...‌ and https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=bfa5bea1-c778-4a25-a3ee-1de36238ed4...‌ groups here in the Community.  If you're not following either of these groups, you can click on the links I've provided and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the page.  Also, you may need to click on "Actions" >> "Join group" which is also located in this area.  Finally, if you've been able to find a solution on your own that you'd be willing to share with Community members, that would be great!  Looking forward to hearing back from you, John!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again, jarthos...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I noticed that we still have not heard back from you since you first posted this question more than two years ago.  It looks like you may have stumped the Community with your question.  However, maybe by checking in with you again, someone will see it and have a response for you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you at this time but because we've not heard from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for quite some time.  This won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments related to this topic, however.  I hope that's alright with you, John.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!