CV Points

Jump to solution
tammy_ruggieri
Community Novice

Where would I find information about: CV Points? My syllabus says that I can find information on the CV Point Canvas site. However, I have searched and can't find anything about CV Points.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @tammy_ruggieri , and here's a slightly belated  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You've posted your question to a global community where people gather to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas software. The participants of this forum don't have access to other schools' courses and aren't able to answer questions about course content or policies. 

Your best course of action would be to contact the instructor directly (How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?‌) who can direct you toward the resources. Alternatively, although the instructor is most likely to be able to help you quickly, I also found help resources for students on your school's website; maybe someone in Tech Help at the school will readily recognize "CV Points": Information Technology Services - Tarleton State University 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes