Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielle_werner
Instructure
Instructure

Calendar events not appearing in Outlook

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I'm an account admin, and I've been trying to help our school principal subscribe to a calendar feed for a course group. He is able to view the calendar in Canvas, but when he clicks the link to subscribe, it only subscribes him to his own personal calendar. He is set as a Teacher in the course.

I've also tried to subscribe to the calendar, but all I get is my own empty calendar.

Is there a reason for this, or is there a problem in the system?

Thanks,

Dani

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Community Champion

Hey  @danielle_werner ​, the calendar feed is only for your personal calendar. So the principal would have to be enrolled in the course to see the events in that course through their calendar feed. There is a feature idea open for voting right now to create calendar feeds by course if you'd like to vote on it and encourage other users at your institution to vote on it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
awilliams
Community Champion

Hey  @danielle_werner ​, the calendar feed is only for your personal calendar. So the principal would have to be enrolled in the course to see the events in that course through their calendar feed. There is a feature idea open for voting right now to create calendar feeds by course if you'd like to vote on it and encourage other users at your institution to vote on it.

View solution in original post