Calendar how do I enter the prescheduled appointments?

Jump to solution
rday
Community Member

I used the post to create a calendar for a series of conferences with Students and their parents.  I have already scheduled a number of appointments but can't find a way to add the prescheduled appointments.  I see that when students login they can schedule for themselves and their parents.  Can someone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @rday 

Per the Canvas Instructor Guide,

"If Scheduler is enabled for your institution, you can create appointment groups in the Scheduler. Appointment groups create a block of time where students can meet with you. Students can sign up for appointment times in their own calendars.

Appointments display in your calendar after a student or group has reserved a time slot. Appointment details are also included when you export the calendar using the Calendar feed."

Essentially, you create the appointment groups (blocks of time) in your course Calendar, then students and parents will see them in their course calendar, and can schedule their appointments. You can then see those in your calendar. The following guide lessons will help.............

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes