Calendars across the account

Jump to solution
bwillocks
Community Member

Hi

After some advice, please. From a whole school perspective is there a way to see all course calendars into one whole sub-account calendar? Is there a way to live link or export this to an Outlook calendar? We are interested in a whole school perspective on when assessments are due. Ideally, we would be able to filter this list for summative assessments and also year levels in order to find 'pressure points' for students, etc.

We know how to link an individual students Canvas calendar to their Outlook, but not sure how to sync all calendars across the school and filter for years levels.

Any advice, support or third-party solutions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for your help

Brendon

0 Likes
1 Solution
gnoack
Community Champion

I don't know of a way to do this in Canvas without enrolling the same user in all of the courses, but I think it would be an ungodly mess as a calendar.  I think you'd have better luck if you could find a way to export assignment due dates as a csv, or get your faculty to put the information into a spreadsheet. It'd be much easier to sort the data using spreadsheet data tools than anything you could do with a calendar. 

What you are talking about doing is related to curriculum mapping, and there are tools out there that would help with this, but they aren't free. 

View solution in original post