cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayla_bieser
Community Member

Camscanner direct uploads to Canvas not working

Jump to solution

I have my students use the camscanner app to upload their lab notebook. The students who used the button to upload directly to canvas show as an error uploading in the gradebook so I am unable to view their work. Does anyone have experience with this issue and know if their is a resolution. Is it an issue with Canvas or Camscanner? 

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kayla_bieser , I've never had my students upload directly, so I'm not sure who the issue is with. What type of file is it showing up as for the students who you're seeing the error? You might want to go ahead and turn this in to Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kayla_bieser , I've never had my students upload directly, so I'm not sure who the issue is with. What type of file is it showing up as for the students who you're seeing the error? You might want to go ahead and turn this in to Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post