cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cknauer
Community Member

Can I create a calendar item that I want all my classes to see?

Jump to solution

I would like to add my on-campus office hours to the calendar so students in all of my classes can see them. Do I have to create a recurring calendar item for each class or is there a place to create it so it will show for all? Thank you Canvas Community for your assistance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi   @cknauer   ~ Right now this is not a feature in Canvas. You would need to create  an "Office Hours" event for each class you teach.

is on the "Product Radar" and Instructure made a comment on the feature idea. Please add your feedback and use-cases to better help define the needs of Canvas users. Once you leave a comment or follow the idea, you will automatically be notified of any updates.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi   @cknauer   ~ Right now this is not a feature in Canvas. You would need to create  an "Office Hours" event for each class you teach.

is on the "Product Radar" and Instructure made a comment on the feature idea. Please add your feedback and use-cases to better help define the needs of Canvas users. Once you leave a comment or follow the idea, you will automatically be notified of any updates.

View solution in original post

Kristin -  thank you for your reply and suggestion and adding to the "Product Radar."