cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yjacob
Community Member

Can I remove myself from classes from other terms that I still appear to be "enrolled in"

Jump to solution

Several classes remain "open" even though they were from 1,2 or 3 semesters ago...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jmsmit49
Community Participant

Yoav - 

It sounds like your courses don't have end dates on them. You can manually conclude a course which switches everything to "read-only" for instructors and students How do I conclude a course at the end of a term as an instructor? If you just want to end the course for yourself, you can conclude individual course enrollment How do I conclude an enrollment in a course? If you're not an admin, you may have to put in a request for them to do it. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jmsmit49
Community Participant

Yoav - 

It sounds like your courses don't have end dates on them. You can manually conclude a course which switches everything to "read-only" for instructors and students How do I conclude a course at the end of a term as an instructor? If you just want to end the course for yourself, you can conclude individual course enrollment How do I conclude an enrollment in a course? If you're not an admin, you may have to put in a request for them to do it. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post