cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murphy_1527
Community Contributor

Can I see when a quiz was edited?

Hi there,

I have an instructor that created a quiz out of 14 points. Students took this 14-point quiz.

At some point - after students had submitted their work, I believe - she edited the quiz and made it out of 16 points. What I really need to do is to be able to see:

1. What she did and

2. When she did it

Is there a way to see how quizzes have been edited?

Tags (4)
4 Replies
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @murphy_1527 ‌!

You can try your luck doing a Course Activity Audit via the Admin Tools (if you don't have them, reach out to your school's admin) by following this guide: How do I view course activity for an account? 

If that doesn't work, you can always contact Canvas Support. They've helped us out with a few sticky situations like that by telling us who touched what and when. You can always email them from the course itself by using this guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 

Hope this helps!

murphy_1527
Community Contributor

I do not have that tool but my admin was able to help a little bit. Thanks for the reply. This was very helpful!

I'd love to hear how your admin helped you with this! I'm admin and have looked for a good answer to solve this type of question myself

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @murphy_1527 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  In reviewing your question and the responses, it looks like you were able to find a solution with the help of of your school's admin.  However,  @tiffany_morgan  would also like to know how this was accomplished.  Would you be able to post a response for her in this thread?  Also, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we haven't seen any new activity in this topic for over four months, but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Margaret.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.