Top Navigation menu under construction from 9:30am to 4:30pm MDT. For more information or tips for finding Community content, click here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eicherls
Not applicable

Can I share just one module?

Jump to solution

Can I share just one module with another user in Canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @eicherls .  Yes this is possible and my suggestion would be to share that module to the Canvas Commons.  This would allow the other individual to download the module into their own class.  I will link to a couple of documents that explains this process.

What is Canvas Commons?

How do I share a resource to Commons?

How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?

Our faculty have begun using the Commons and it has been a great way to share resources.  We frequently use the feature that allows someone to share a resource with only those at their own institution.

I assumed here that the other user was another individual teaching a class, but if that is not the case please let us know!

Best wishes---

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @eicherls .  Yes this is possible and my suggestion would be to share that module to the Canvas Commons.  This would allow the other individual to download the module into their own class.  I will link to a couple of documents that explains this process.

What is Canvas Commons?

How do I share a resource to Commons?

How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?

Our faculty have begun using the Commons and it has been a great way to share resources.  We frequently use the feature that allows someone to share a resource with only those at their own institution.

I assumed here that the other user was another individual teaching a class, but if that is not the case please let us know!

Best wishes---

View solution in original post