cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mruckels
Community Member

Can I upload a grading rubric so that Speed Grader can be utilized? Or, is there a generic one I can edit?

Jump to solution

I need to make a rubric, and want to upload it with the assignment. Is there a generic one I can use, or do I make my own? 

Thank you!

Melynda Ruckels

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @mruckels  - There is not a generic one, so you indeed have to create one from scratch.  If you have not already seen it, an online guide to this process is here:  How do I add a rubric to an assignment?  Also, course rubrics "live" in the Outcomes area--which is NOT visible to students, by the way--and more about that is here: How do I add a rubric in a course? 

If you are comfortable with spreadsheets, there is a great program that our Community Genius in Residence (one of many titles I've given him....entirely on my own)  @James ‌ has created, that you can read about here: Importing Rubrics from a Spreadsheet that does exactly as the title indicates. 

Hope this helps, Melynda!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @mruckels  - There is not a generic one, so you indeed have to create one from scratch.  If you have not already seen it, an online guide to this process is here:  How do I add a rubric to an assignment?  Also, course rubrics "live" in the Outcomes area--which is NOT visible to students, by the way--and more about that is here: How do I add a rubric in a course? 

If you are comfortable with spreadsheets, there is a great program that our Community Genius in Residence (one of many titles I've given him....entirely on my own)  @James ‌ has created, that you can read about here: Importing Rubrics from a Spreadsheet that does exactly as the title indicates. 

Hope this helps, Melynda!

View solution in original post