Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckearney

Can a student have different notification preferences set for different courses?

Jump to solution

I have a non-enrolled student that is receiving course announcement emails, and I cannot remove them as a 'prospective enrollee.' Assuming things won't get sorted out on their end through my.harvard, could this student disable notification alerts for this one class, or are the canvas preferences universal?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ckearney  Welcome to the Canvas Community website.  Thanks for posting your question.  According to this Guide (in the blue boxed area), How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?...

Notification settings apply to all of your courses; you cannot change settings for individual courses.

I hope this helps, Casey.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ckearney  Welcome to the Canvas Community website.  Thanks for posting your question.  According to this Guide (in the blue boxed area), How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?...

Notification settings apply to all of your courses; you cannot change settings for individual courses.

I hope this helps, Casey.