Can a student viewing of an assigned Studio video automatically be entered into the gradebook?

Jump to solution
pgermroth
Community Member

I assign videos to be viewed by my students. We used Knowmia before with Canvas, and the percentage of a student viewing an assigned video was automatically transferred as a percentage of the assigned points into the Canvas gradebook. I wonder about this feature with Studio videos - any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@pgermroth ...

No, I don't think Studio can transfer percentages of a video to the Gradebook in Canvas.  Canvas Studio videos do have "insights" so that you can see this kind of information, but I'm not aware of any of these percentages automatically transferring to the Gradebook.

That would be an interesting Feature Idea to suggest though.  But, since you appear to be a New Member here in the Community, you may not yet be able to submit new Feature Ideas until you participate in "more of the things" here in the Community.

Hope this helps a bit...even though it might not be the answer you were looking for.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes