cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vartouhi_asheri
Community Participant

Can an instructor find out who checked the announcements?

Jump to solution

I see a lot of analytics but i do not see if an instructor can see the foot traffic, in another words who and when the student viewed the announcements. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, vartouhi.asherian...

I'm not aware that anything currently exists in Canvas that allows you to see these kind of analytics for course announcements.  However, I did a bit of searching here in the Community, and I found the following Feature Idea that's currently open for voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4757-track-announcement-views" modifiedtitle="true" title="Tra....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see in Canvas, I would encourage you to vote for it and maybe even add a comment as to why you'd like to see this implemented in Canvas.  I know this might not be the exact answer you were hoping for, but I hope that it will help to answer your question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, vartouhi.asherian...

I'm not aware that anything currently exists in Canvas that allows you to see these kind of analytics for course announcements.  However, I did a bit of searching here in the Community, and I found the following Feature Idea that's currently open for voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4757-track-announcement-views" modifiedtitle="true" title="Tra....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see in Canvas, I would encourage you to vote for it and maybe even add a comment as to why you'd like to see this implemented in Canvas.  I know this might not be the exact answer you were hoping for, but I hope that it will help to answer your question.

View solution in original post