cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessica_kelving
Community Member

Can reattempt on quiz start where student left off?

Jump to solution

I had two separate student issue with reattempting a quiz, one student accidentally clicked submit quiz instead of next and another student was kicked out of the exam early and unable to answer some of the questions. My question is when I allow them to reattempt the quiz is there some way that they only have to answer the questions they did not answer instead of taking the entire quiz again?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SkyVKing
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Jessica,

Howdy! I think the only thing that is close to this is if the student is currently inside of the attempt and being able to extend their time. Otherwise, I do not think what you have described is a current feature. Also, you can give them another attempt --> this can be done through the Moderate area of Quizzes. Access your quiz and click the Moderate button on the right. Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page? 

Per another discussion, An idea that relates to your scenario that is aligned with the project priority is https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4709-carry-forward-correct-answers-on-quiz-multiple-attempts" ..., and you might want to add your feedback and vote to the idea.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SkyVKing
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Jessica,

Howdy! I think the only thing that is close to this is if the student is currently inside of the attempt and being able to extend their time. Otherwise, I do not think what you have described is a current feature. Also, you can give them another attempt --> this can be done through the Moderate area of Quizzes. Access your quiz and click the Moderate button on the right. Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page? 

Per another discussion, An idea that relates to your scenario that is aligned with the project priority is https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4709-carry-forward-correct-answers-on-quiz-multiple-attempts" ..., and you might want to add your feedback and vote to the idea.

View solution in original post