cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laura_seigworth
Community Member

Can't access my online classes?

Jump to solution

I have four online classes, and whenever I try to access them from the main page, all it shows are blank white boxes with a loading symbol. I'm pretty certain it's not my computer, as every other website is functioning just fine. I was hoping it would fix itself this past week, but no luck. The grades page will not load either, and I was also unable to pull up Pearson Revel. I really need to get started on my work for this week, so I appreciate any help in getting these classes back up. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @laura_seigworth  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question here.  I am sorry to read that you are having some difficulties accessing your courses within your school's Canvas environment.  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment to help you troubleshoot why you are seeing the blank white boxes and the loading symbol...as well as no grades loading for you.  Have you had a chance to reach out to your campus tech support / online learning department to see if they can help troubleshoot?  I found this website for you that may be of help: Lake-Sumter State College | Canvas.  Also, you might want to try using some of the help resources available to you within the "Help" menu of your Canvas environment.  Please refer to this Guide for additional information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Laura.  Good luck, and please come back to this thread to post an update for us to let us know what the issue was and if you were able to find a resolution.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @laura_seigworth  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question here.  I am sorry to read that you are having some difficulties accessing your courses within your school's Canvas environment.  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment to help you troubleshoot why you are seeing the blank white boxes and the loading symbol...as well as no grades loading for you.  Have you had a chance to reach out to your campus tech support / online learning department to see if they can help troubleshoot?  I found this website for you that may be of help: Lake-Sumter State College | Canvas.  Also, you might want to try using some of the help resources available to you within the "Help" menu of your Canvas environment.  Please refer to this Guide for additional information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Laura.  Good luck, and please come back to this thread to post an update for us to let us know what the issue was and if you were able to find a resolution.  Thanks!

View solution in original post