s3807909

Can't enroll in to the micro credential "Agile ways of working".

Jump to solution

I am having a problem enrolling to "Agile ways of working" micro credential. This is the message I keep getting:

Single Sign-On Error

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

Please help,

Mike

Tags (1)
1 Solution
stuart_ryan
Coach Emeritus

Hi  @s3807909 and Welcome to the Canvas Community,
This sounds like an issue with your University's Single Sign On (SSO) mechanism rather than your particular account. I would recommend reaching out to RMIT's Services and Support team via Service Portal - Service and Support.

If you find that you can't log in there as well it may very well be a wider problem, so I was able to find their phone number also on this page for you Service and Support Centre - RMIT University .

Hope that helps and I hope they can get this back up and running for you promptly.

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 Replies
stuart_ryan
Coach Emeritus

Hi  @s3807909 and Welcome to the Canvas Community,
This sounds like an issue with your University's Single Sign On (SSO) mechanism rather than your particular account. I would recommend reaching out to RMIT's Services and Support team via Service Portal - Service and Support.

If you find that you can't log in there as well it may very well be a wider problem, so I was able to find their phone number also on this page for you Service and Support Centre - RMIT University .

Hope that helps and I hope they can get this back up and running for you promptly.

Stuart

s3807909

Thanks Stuart. I've done that and am waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi  @s3807909 ,
No worries at all, I hope they can get it all sorted out for you!
Cheers,
Stuart

0 Kudos