cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanedol
Community Participant

Can't find the dashboard

Jump to solution

I'm logged into the Canvas community, but can't seem to get back to my dashboard without logging in again. Is there a way to move between the two without logging in again? (I ask b/c my password isn't working nor is the password retrieval process)

If this is a repeat, my apologies, as I am desperate and posting everywhere!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

I am sorry to see that this question was never answered.  Yes, in the community platform that we had in 2016 and in the current one, you should be able to move seamlessly from your Canvas dashboard, to the community and back without having to login into either platform each time.  

I am going to mark this question answered but if you do still have a question about this please respond.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

I am sorry to see that this question was never answered.  Yes, in the community platform that we had in 2016 and in the current one, you should be able to move seamlessly from your Canvas dashboard, to the community and back without having to login into either platform each time.  

I am going to mark this question answered but if you do still have a question about this please respond.

View solution in original post