cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lnussdorfer
Community Participant

Can't submit a support ticket #login

Jump to solution

When I try to send a support ticket, I get kicked out since it can't log me on.

I am having a problem with my blueprint course not syncing properly this week.  I saw that it gave me an exception on one course with no details.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @lnussdorfer ‌, your reference to syncing blueprint courses leads me to believe that you might be a faculty member. I took a quick look at your school's login page, which leads me to believe that your credentials are managed by the school (single sign on, or SSO, through a portal that supersedes the standard Canvas login page), so you'll need to address the login issues with your school directly.

293305_nvc login page.jpg

I found a faculty support page on the school's website that I hope will get you the assistance you need, although as  @chofer  points out (thanks, Chris!), it being the weekend, it may or may not be of immediate help: http://napavalley.edu/academics/OnlineEd/Pages/Contact%20Us.aspx 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lnussdorfer ...

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles contacting the Help Desk.  I tried searching your school's website, and I came across this page: Distance Education Home Page.  There is a "Students" link on the right hand side of the page that includes some contact information for you.  I'm not sure if that will be of help to you since it's the weekend, but hopefully you'll be able to get some assistance soon.  Good luck!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @lnussdorfer ‌, your reference to syncing blueprint courses leads me to believe that you might be a faculty member. I took a quick look at your school's login page, which leads me to believe that your credentials are managed by the school (single sign on, or SSO, through a portal that supersedes the standard Canvas login page), so you'll need to address the login issues with your school directly.

293305_nvc login page.jpg

I found a faculty support page on the school's website that I hope will get you the assistance you need, although as  @chofer  points out (thanks, Chris!), it being the weekend, it may or may not be of immediate help: http://napavalley.edu/academics/OnlineEd/Pages/Contact%20Us.aspx 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

lnussdorfer
Community Participant

Hi there,

I submitted a support ticket when I was inside the canvas page.  Sometimes the single sign on works (like today) and sometimes it doesn't.  Not sure what the difference is but I'll see if I can get more clarification from the admin of canvas on my campus.

thanks for checking it out for me!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lnussdorfer ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Yes, my question was answered.  I didn't realize that my canvas login went through NVC for the canvas community.  Sometimes we have issues we our internal login.

Thanks for checking back.