cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amythomas1
Community Participant

Can you add comments to an Arc video for students to view without enabling student comments?

Jump to solution

Is it possible for a teacher to leave comments on an Arc video to share with students but not allow student commenting? When I have uploaded a video and added comments the only way students could see my comments was if I enabled commenting. It would be nice to add a video and have it part of an assignment without an open discussion. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jwillin
Community Contributor

That does not appear to be possible. You could of course add text to the item where you embed it but you can not link a comment to a specific spot in the video.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @amythomas1 ,

Good question! I am unfortunately not an Arc user, however wanted to take the opportunity to share your question with the Arc Users Group‌ in the hope that one of the other Arc users might be able to give you some insights on what is possible in this area!

I hope that helps!
Stuart

jwillin
Community Contributor

That does not appear to be possible. You could of course add text to the item where you embed it but you can not link a comment to a specific spot in the video.