cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbuonato
Community Contributor

Can you export users in Canvas

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if a canvas administrator has a way to export a list of users and their email address?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@mbuonato ​, I believe this is a standard provisioning report available to Canvas admins. Please refer to What reports are available for an account? , specifically under Provisioning | Configure Provisioning Report; select Users CSV. Because this is a question that only a Canvas admin can address, I've shared your question with the Canvas Admins​ group; I hope a member of that group will be able to confirm my response and/or provide additional instructions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@mbuonato ​, I believe this is a standard provisioning report available to Canvas admins. Please refer to What reports are available for an account? , specifically under Provisioning | Configure Provisioning Report; select Users CSV. Because this is a question that only a Canvas admin can address, I've shared your question with the Canvas Admins​ group; I hope a member of that group will be able to confirm my response and/or provide additional instructions.

View solution in original post

mbuonato
Community Contributor

Thank you.

abunag
Community Champion

Stefanie, I can confirm that the report is available to Canvas Admins.  The CSV will export essentially what the import file looks like, so it should include all email addresses.

Thanks,  @abunag ! Smiley Happy

mbuonato
Community Contributor

This is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the help.