cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcthomas
Community Member

Cannot open assignments to grade on Canvas Teacher App

Hello! I am new to Canvas Teacher and I want to grade my students' work on my iPad (heard it was a lot easier). However, when I click on a student's submission, I get a blank screen.  I see the file is here but when I click on it, nothing happens.  Basically I can give it a grade but I can't view the assignment to actually evaluate it.  The submissions are Google Cloud Assignments.

Thank you!

IMG-0011.PNG

Labels (1)
7 Replies
burrell1234
Community Member

I am having the same exact problem on my iPad. Last week I used the app to grade all of my Google assignments, but this week they will not load in SpeedGrader. Let me know if you find a solution!

AmandaCol
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, but my assignments are Microsoft Cloud assignments.  I hope they get a fix soon. 

WS62
Community Member

I am having the exact same problem. When will this be addressed. 

abrinkman
Community Member

Also having this problem.  It is showing up only when I view the assignment in Speedgrader through a web browser on my computer.  But both iPad and iPhone apps show blank screens even though the students have submitted.

SarahKettell
Community Member

An instructor I'm working with is having the exact same issue, as well. In his case it's .cpp and .m files. 

ilizarraga
Community Member

I’m having the same problem. 

TLM
Community Member

Was this problem ever addressed?  I am having the same problem.