cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4dd9456e3150d3b
Community Member

Canvabadges Help

Jump to solution

There is a lot of text at the bottom once a student receives a badge through Canvabadges. The text looks like this:

95989_pastedImage_0.png

Is there any way to get rid of the line that says "To earn this badge you needed to complete the required modules and master the required outcomes. You have completed the modules and matered the required outcomes."

It's not necessary for our purposes, and I can't find anywhere to get rid of this text. Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
clong
Community Champion

I've been using canvabadges​ a little. I'm not an expert yet but I  don't think you can change this in the UI. However, I believe you could setup your own canvabadges server and host it yourself. Then you will be able to modify the text any way you desire. Everything you need has been posted on GitHub​ and is open source. It would be a project but can be done.

I'd love to hear how this goes should you decide to try it. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

4dd9456e3150d3bde1cee11bce9294b8c0399db5bf52aff8392a65a1deec73dc, I'm not sure if this is possible because of the Canvabadges programming, but I've forwarded this question on to our Badge Community expert to see if he can help out!

clong
Community Champion

I've been using canvabadges​ a little. I'm not an expert yet but I  don't think you can change this in the UI. However, I believe you could setup your own canvabadges server and host it yourself. Then you will be able to modify the text any way you desire. Everything you need has been posted on GitHub​ and is open source. It would be a project but can be done.

I'd love to hear how this goes should you decide to try it. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post