Canvas Calendar To-Do Page

MBlackwell_GCA
Community Participant

This question was brought to me by one of my teachers. I thought I would share it here to see how other Canvas users are handling.

When you click an event from the canvas calendar, it shows a clickable preview of the event without clicking further on the popup to go to the event.
When you click on a to-do page, which is a page with a to-do date, no preview of the to-do list is available. Students don't always understand to click further to get to the item because there is no information other than the title, which is a link to the to-do page.
We desperately need the clickable page to preview in the popup, the same way events do, so our students can click to what they need in the todo list.
I have provided snips to illustrate the problem. In the "Canvas Calendar Clickable Event" image, you can see that the popup shows the students what to do when the to-do page is copied and pasted into an event. 
In the "Canvas Calendar Unclickable To-Do Page" image, you can see that students see a blank popup when they click on the calendar reminder.
The "Canvas Calendar To-Do Page" image is the page with the to-do date assigned.

Canvas_Calendar_To-Do_Page_thumb.pngCanvas_Calendar_Clickable_Event_thumb.pngCanvas_Calendar_Unclickable_To-Do_Page_thumb.png

@GCA