cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aclark4
Community Member

Canvas Events

Jump to solution

I copied one Canvas class over in to another Canvas class and selected for the events to be copied without the dates.  How can I delete the events or adjust the dates?  Whenever I click on the link, it just sends me to today on the calendar.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @aclark4 and welcome to the Community!

I have not ran into this particular situation myself, but when you are taken to the Canvas Calendar, on the bottom right do you see a place for "undated" assignments/events?  If so are the events you would like to delete or edit listed there?  If so then if you click on the item it should give you the option to edit or delete the item.  You should also be able to drag it onto the calendar on a particular date if you like.  From the weekly calendar view you can even drag/drop to a particular time during the day.  I will include a couple of images below.  

Does this help?

298193_pastedImage_2.png

298194_pastedImage_3.png

298195_pastedImage_4.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @aclark4 and welcome to the Community!

I have not ran into this particular situation myself, but when you are taken to the Canvas Calendar, on the bottom right do you see a place for "undated" assignments/events?  If so are the events you would like to delete or edit listed there?  If so then if you click on the item it should give you the option to edit or delete the item.  You should also be able to drag it onto the calendar on a particular date if you like.  From the weekly calendar view you can even drag/drop to a particular time during the day.  I will include a couple of images below.  

Does this help?

298193_pastedImage_2.png

298194_pastedImage_3.png

298195_pastedImage_4.png

View solution in original post

Yes! That does help! Thank you!