cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrinkwine
Community Participant

Canvas and curriculum mapping?

Anyone out there in the K-12 space utilizing Canvas Blueprint courses for curriculum mapping? I'd be interested in hearing how anyone might be using this feature or Canvas in general as a curriculum mapping tool.

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, adrinkwine‌! Since your question is specific to https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/k12?sr=search&searchId=291d0627-bb00-46a8-93ae-c861b48541f0&s...‌ users, I've shared the question with that group. Their responses will appear here, directly under your question, so you don't need to join the group to see them—but if you'd like to join the group, you can easily do so by clicking on the link to the group and selecting Join Group from the Actions dropdown that appears at the upper right of the group home page.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, adrinkwine...

While I don't really have any answers for you myself (I'm in the higher education realm), I wanted to check in with you.  I've been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I noticed that there hasn't been much activity in this thread for about four months now.  Since you first posted this question, have you been able to come up with any solutions on your own that you'd be willing to share back here with Community members?  Or, are you still looking for ideas from the Community?  Either way, please let us know by posting a message below.  Hopefully by me checking in, your question will gain some new life and someone will want to chime in.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not necessarily because we've found a solution, but because we've not seen much activity in this topic since October 10, 2017.  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below, however, that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Andrea.