Jump to solution

Does the new Canvas app work on iOS 10?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @applem ​...

The "stable" version of iOS 10 won't be released to the public until probably September...right along with the release of the iPhone 7.  So, only beta versions of iOS 10 are available at the moment.  I'm going to tag  @rseilham ​ in my response as he may already be testing iOS 10 and the Canvas app.  Hopefully Ryan will have some additional information for you.

View solution in original post

In my short testing, I have found no issues. Like in the past, the mobile team will do throughout testing on the next version of iOS before it's released. In fact at InstructureCon I saw mobile engineers that had iOS 10 installed on their phones.

If I hear anything else, I'll post here. Thanks.

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @applem ​...

The "stable" version of iOS 10 won't be released to the public until probably September...right along with the release of the iPhone 7.  So, only beta versions of iOS 10 are available at the moment.  I'm going to tag  @rseilham ​ in my response as he may already be testing iOS 10 and the Canvas app.  Hopefully Ryan will have some additional information for you.

In my short testing, I have found no issues. Like in the past, the mobile team will do throughout testing on the next version of iOS before it's released. In fact at InstructureCon I saw mobile engineers that had iOS 10 installed on their phones.

If I hear anything else, I'll post here. Thanks.