The ability to create a new community profile is temporarily unavailable. We're on it!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimberly2
Community Member

Canvas calendar not showing all events when imported

I have been trying to sync my canvas calendar to my iPhone calendar, however, when I click "subscribe to calendar feed" only the events from one of my organizations shows up and none of the events from my classes shows up. I have tried importing the canvas calendar into other apps (outlook, Gmail) and the class events haven't shown up there either. The event shows up in the canvas calendar in the canvas app or on the canvas website, but when I import it, it's not importing all events. 

How do I fix this? I just want to be able to see everything in one place. 

Tags (1)
6 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, kimberly...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here in the Community for so long without a response.  It's possible that you may have stumped Community members with your question.  Have you been able to find any solutions to your question on your own that you'd be willing to share with us back here in this topic?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  I wanted to let you know that I've pinged a couple fellow Coaches here in the Community that know more about the mobile app than I do in hopes that they might be able to help troubleshoot this issue with you.  Hopefully you will hear from one or both of them soon.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find an answer for you...but more because we've not heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Kimberly.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

scott_primavera
Community Member

Is there a resolution to this? I have the same issue. Help!

LTH
Community Member

I have the same issue.  Is there a solution?

ClaireM1
Community Member

i am also having this issue 

Lucianoger
Community Member

I have the same issue, when I sync my calendar with outlook only some events show up. Activities for each class doesn't show up on Outlook.

Tags (3)
sfatule
Community Member

I know this was posted like two years ago, though I just wanted to help the ones who had the same problem. Well, apparently this has to do, not with an issue with your account, but with the person sharing the calendar. It needs to be like refreshed or something. I already subscribed with the url to the calendars, through both my Google and Outlook calendars, but still nothing will show. I'm still trying to find out how to solve it. You'll probably will have to work with the person sharing the calendar in order to work this out.