Canvas courses completely gone

Jump to solution
BeccaG
Community Novice

It's a few days after my classes have ended for the semester and I went to check on my final grades but all of the classes that I am taking are completely gone. Under current enrollments, it has the classes I took last year. I assumed my classes would be under past enrollment but they aren't there either, they are not anywhere on canvas. I can see submissions to my current classes through the History tab, but when I click on it, it says access denied. Not sure how to fix this, I just want to see my final grades.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@BeccaG -

It sounds like the instructors for your classes (or your school) have made it such that the classes can be accessed by the students during a certain time frame only.  The end time for that accessibility has passed.  

Also, it sounds like ( but I am not sure) you have looked at the all courses link to see if the courses are just no longer on your dashboard, but still accessible from the all courses page.

If you have checked the all courses page and the course is no longer present, then I would contact the instructor to find out why the course is not visible.

View solution in original post