My professor emailed me and said Canvas is down due to integration-- it's

getting updated and will be back up shortly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @apapazian0001  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I don't see any issues currently on the Canvas Status page: Instructure Status.

If SIS is still saying I am enrolled in classes, and my classes are paid

for, then how is it that I cannot see anything?

kmontoto
Community Member

I am still having trouble with canvas. Using google chrome, it won't even let me get to the login page. I switched to safari and although it did let me login, many parts of canvas I still am unable to access (grades, home screen, submitted assignments, etc).

brittanykimber
Community Member

My canvas is down too. It is saying that I'm not enrolled in any of my classes ( 4) 

My professor emailed me and said Canvas is down due to integration-- it's

getting updated and will be back up shortly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Hello  @brittanykimber  Thank You for your posting.  According to the Instructure Status link that I posted earlier today (see above), there hasn't been any down time with Canvas today.  But, you also said that you aren't enrolled in any of your courses.  This is a separate issue compared to if Canvas is actually down.  If you are logged in to Canvas, you will want to check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to see if you see the courses listed there (they might not yet be "Published" ... which is something your instructor has to do).  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10596-4212710333  If your courses are not showing on the "All Courses" screen, then you will need to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  They would be able to help you with making sure your courses are appearing in Canvas.

I hope this helps, Brittany.  Good luck to you!