Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbarton

Canvas generated comment

I am curious to know why this message shows when I have NOT made any changes to quiz questions.

It shows on the day after a quiz closes.

This has happened numerous times and I'm getting the message again at the start of this new term.

179284_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks!

4 Replies
clong
Community Champion

Hi Dana,

I don't think you should be seeing this if no one has made changes to the quiz in question. Your best bet, would probably be to click on the help menu in Canvas the next time this occurs. When you do this select "report a problem" and this will generate a help case which will allow the Canvas support team to contact you and diagnosis and remedy this.

Let us know how things are going and what the resolution is. Smiley Happy

dicksonl
Community Participant

Hi,  @dbarton ​. I'm curious if you asked Canvas to look into this and what the results were. One of our instructors recently reported this happening on several quizzes in his course, and he's sure he didn't make changes to the quiz questions or the question banks. Thanks!

Kona,

I did report the problem but have not had a response back. It happens on nearly all of my quizzes. I'm still hoping for an answer!

DB

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dbarton ​...

I wanted to check in with you since there hasn't been any activity in this Discussion topic since early May.  Were you able to get a response from the Help Desk?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned?  Thanks Dana!