Canvas not working!

Jump to solution
Community Novice

On my canvas, its not showing my courses that i need to have so i am unable to get my notes from one of my courses which i need by tomorrow.It says that i either have to join a class or something but why? Can anyone help quickly please? Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Illari,

Welcome to the Canvas Community.  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't really have specific information about course enrollments and policies at your school.  If you have questions about the status of specific courses on your school's Canvas server, it's best to check with the school's Help Desk.

Students can see all the classes they are enrolled in on Canvas using the instructions athttps://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10596-4212710333 

Keep in mind that you will not have access to the courses if the instructor has not published them yet.  Also, some schools do not make courses available to students in Canvas before the designated beginning of the term.  However, you will still be able to see the courses listed in the course list above, even if you don't have access.

Mike 

View solution in original post

0 Likes