Jump to solution

How do I submit an assignment such as a written paper through Canvas

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @carieschinstock  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Here are some resources for you that should help...depending on how your instructor wants you to submit your assignment:

How do I submit an online assignment? 

How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

How do I enter a URL as an assignment submission? 

How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

You'll want to review the instructions your instructor has given you for the assignment to be sure you are submitting things correct using one of the above written Guides and the videos I've linked.  If you have questions about what you are to submit, you'll need to reach out to your instructor.  You can do so by using the following Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Carie.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @carieschinstock  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Here are some resources for you that should help...depending on how your instructor wants you to submit your assignment:

How do I submit an online assignment? 

How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

How do I enter a URL as an assignment submission? 

How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

You'll want to review the instructions your instructor has given you for the assignment to be sure you are submitting things correct using one of the above written Guides and the videos I've linked.  If you have questions about what you are to submit, you'll need to reach out to your instructor.  You can do so by using the following Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Carie.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos