cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burne018
Community Member

Captivate Files and Canvas Course Topic Navigation

Jump to solution

Hello!  I uploaded some PPT presentations on Canvas by breaking each topic into a Module, and then the subtopics became Assignments (watch the presentation, etc.) in each Module.  Advice given from many instructors was to make the information more "bite-sized" for learners.

I now have Adobe Captivate to create/present topics for learning.  My question is linking Canvas course navigation with Captivate files, I guess.  Captivate in theory lets you choose the subtopics in one main topic with buttons, etc., so you can return to a "home page" and keep learning.  Does that work with Canvas course layout?  Just one Assignment for example under each Module for example?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,

I’m sorry to see that this question from 2016 was never addressed.  I’m going to go ahead and mark it as answered but if you still have a question about this, please come back and respond.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,

I’m sorry to see that this question from 2016 was never addressed.  I’m going to go ahead and mark it as answered but if you still have a question about this, please come back and respond.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos