cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1ma2kids
Community Member

Captivate pretest scoring

I am building a training module in captivate that has both a pretest and posttest. I need scoring for both. The Adobe community gave the following instructions:

How to insert pretests in Adobe Captivate 

To enable reporting for pretests, do the following:

• Click Edit > Preferences > Quiz > Reporting.
  • Select Enable Reporting For This Project, and choose an appropriate option. If you want the details to be reported to an LMS, click SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, or AICC based on the standard that your LMS supports.
  • Specify Success/Completion Criteria and Data To Report. For details, see Success/Completion criteria and Data to report.

My question relates to the standard supported in the Canvas LMS.  What is it?

Also, is there anything else that I should be thinking of for embedding this module in Canvas?

Thanks,

Chris 

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @1ma2kids ‌...

I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Canvas Community unanswered since June 4th.  It appears that you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find any answers on your own since you first posted this question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  If you could please come back here to post an update for us, that would be great.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Chris.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@1ma2kids ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie