cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksilfvin
Community Participant

Change Class Folder cover

Jump to solution

How do I change the cover on the folder from a color to a picture?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ksilfvin , greetings! To change the dashboard course card, see the following directions - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12780-4152626354 

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ksilfvin , greetings! To change the dashboard course card, see the following directions - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12780-4152626354 

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

ksilfvin
Community Participant

Thanks to all! 

ksilfvin
Community Participant

Thanks! However, that's not what the process is for me. I had to figure it out myself, because everyone is giving me the same answer. I have to go in to Settings, then click Feature Options, then scroll down to Enable Dashboard Images for Courses, and turn it on.

ksilfvin
Community Participant

Thanks! However, that's not what the process is for me. I had to figure it out myself, because everyone is giving me the same answer. I have to go in to Settings, then click Feature Options, then scroll down to Enable Dashboard Images for Courses, and turn it on. ?

ksilfvin
Community Participant

Thanks! However, that's not what the process is for me. I had to figure it out myself, because everyone is giving me the same answer. I have to go in to Settings, then click Feature Options, then scroll down to Enable Dashboard Images for Courses, and turn it on. ?

ksilfvin
Community Participant

@ksilfvin ‌, you're right! That's the step that comes before the instructions in How do I add an image to a course card in the Dashboard? The blue box in that lesson directs the reader to How do I manage new features for a course? , the preliminary step you've just described. Glad you have it figured out!