cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjeong-marin
Community Member

Currently, I have been looking for the course Canvas page because on the page is a link to a course online homework system. However, I have been unable to locate the page the material is on. Could someone please help me nagivate

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @cjeong-marin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, share ideas, post blogs, find "how to" Guides, etc. about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question sounds very specific to a course that you are taking at your school.  The majority of Community members here would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help assist you, unfortunately.  I would recommend that you get in contact with your instructor to help locate the information you are looking for.  You can do this by clicking on the "Help" button on the left hand side of your Canvas environment and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  Additional information can be found on this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?  I hope this information is helpful to you, Christopher.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @cjeong-marin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, share ideas, post blogs, find "how to" Guides, etc. about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question sounds very specific to a course that you are taking at your school.  The majority of Community members here would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help assist you, unfortunately.  I would recommend that you get in contact with your instructor to help locate the information you are looking for.  You can do this by clicking on the "Help" button on the left hand side of your Canvas environment and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  Additional information can be found on this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?  I hope this information is helpful to you, Christopher.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post