Classes appearing on Canvas

Jump to solution
YvetteArenas
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Yvette Arenas and I am a high school student at IPoly High School. I registered for the SOC 1 class with Professor Katherine A. Lawson. When I logged in to Canvas I did not see the class on there. I emailed Professor Lawson regarding my concerns and she had said I should have automatically had access to the class on Canvas. She said I should contact Canvas support to find out the problem and fix it. I was wondering if you could please help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I hope to hear soon from you.

-Yvette Arenas

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello, @YvetteArenas , you probably don't realize that you've posted your question about missing course enrollments to a global forum of Canvas users; in other words, this isn't Canvas Support. The members participating here aren't able to view courses and accounts other than their own (although I was able to take a peek, as you'll see below).

Your school is responsible for course enrollments. Are you a dual enrollment student? I ask because your two concluded enrollments—the only two I see for your account—are with Mt. San Antonio College, so it's not clear whether your high school or the college is responsible for completing the enrollment process. I recommend that you contact the high school first; they should be able to provide additional guidance.

View solution in original post