cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murphy_1527
Community Contributor

Compile Rubric Scores from Peer Reviewed Assignment

I have created a peer-reviewed discussion forum. How can I compile the results of all of rubrics that the students have filled out? Using DocViewer to see each peer submission is cumbersome - I want to look at the aggregate of all of the scores. Is possible?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @murphy_1527 ...

I am sorry to see that this question has been sitting out here in the Canvas Community for four months without a response.  It appears that you may have stumped the Community with your question.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you myself, I wanted to check in with you to see if you've been able to come up with a solution on your own since you first posted this question on October 4, 2017.  If so, would you be able to share that with us back here in this thread?  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with this question, please post a message below so that we might be able to help you out in some way.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've found a solution for you, but because we've not heard from you in four months and because there hasn't been any activity in this thread.  This won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below, however.  Again, I'm hopeful that you've been able to come up with a solution, but please let us know if this isn't the case.  Thanks Margaret.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.