Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summerlynnni

Completed Assignments not dropping off to-do list on app

Jump to solution

I completed an assignment for a class that I submitted, the grade is in the course, but it still appears on my to-do list and says it has not been submitted. How do I fix this? Is anyone else having this issue? Even when I try to mark it as "done," it comes back. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @summerlynnni ,

Canvas Student Version 6.6.8 is now available has a fix for the To Do list. Can you try this out and post back if it worked or not? Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bobby2
Community Member

Hi  @summerlynnni  Thank You for your very important question.

As far as I can see this is an unusual occurrence. 

First check with your instructor to see if they received your assignment. 

Perhaps you could also reach out to your IT support here IT Service Desk | Information Technology 

Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Summer -

This is a known issue in the iOS app. The Mobile Team is aware of it and are looking to resolve the issue soon.

If you're able to access your To-Do list through a browser, like Safari, you're able to clear items there. Then, those changes are reflected in the app! I know it's not perfect (and it's an extra step), but at least there's a way to clear the items you've already completed.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @summerlynnni ,

Canvas Student Version 6.6.8 is now available has a fix for the To Do list. Can you try this out and post back if it worked or not? Thanks!

Hello, I have just updated and it now allows me to mark things as done. Thank you!